We pride ourselves on providing a local, flexible and accountable service to Freeholders, Corporate investors and Residential Management Companies alike.
Abbey Sales and Lettings manages a range of developments from new purpose-built apartments, through to Grade II listed Victorian Conversions.
Many estate management companies can be very process driven, whereas we prefer to adopt an individual, bespoke to site approach; we work with stakeholders to ensure the amenity to the occupants and investment potential of the properties on site are maximised.
Our service includes…
- Quarterly site visits to check on all aspects of the estate or building
- Management of all ongoing service agreements relating to the building and communal areas
- Handling of all maintenance requests from the site.
- Liaising with insurance brokers to ensure relevant and competitive policies are in place
- General point of contact for all stakeholders
- Conducting safety and risk checks as appropriate
- Maintaining short, medium and long term schedule of works, including capital expenditure forecasting
- Planning, collecting and management of service charge payments
- Maintaining financial records for audit and statutory returns as applicable
- Attending AGM If required
- Supervision of tenants compliance with the lease
- Supplying sale packs and copies of lease etc when requested