Many make the decision to invest, but then struggle to find the time to search for properties, or are unsure of what to do. If this is you, we can help…
You may have seen plenty of properties, been to view multiple houses, but you are still finding it a struggle to identify the right investment for you. Perhaps, you have found the right property, but have lacked confidence at the negotiation stage and are unsure on a fair asking price. If this sounds familiar, we can help you!
Even after you have agreed a price, you could spend time trying to push through the purchase, prepare the property and organise for it to be let.
All this time, your investment funds are sitting doing nothing when they could be hard at working earning you money! With market prices rising, and rents following in turn, this time waiting is wasted when you could be receiving rent and growing your investment.
Our Property Finding Service is designed to help landlords create a plan and then give you the help needed to put it into practice.
The service covers:
- Detailed portfolio planning, from one to one hundred properties
- Financial modelling so you can easily understand the real numbers
- “Dummy” portfolio mapping taking into account all of your aims, goals, and any potential risk factors
- Budgets agreed and timescales planned out.
- 7 day a week marketing monitoring to identify suitable properties as soon as they are marketed.
- Same, or next day viewing of property (where access is granted)
- Comprehensive 8 page property reports, including the benefits, current and future costs, rent projection and suggested purchase price.
- Negotiation on your behalf with the vendor’s agent, within your pre-agreed limits.
- Organising mortgage advice and conveyancing services where needed
- Professional sales progression, designed to push your purchase through at the earliest opportunity with minimal involvement from you.
- Seamless process from sale completion to pre-prepared letting marketing to minimise voids.
We can work with you to invest as little as £35,000 in a way that ensures you are fully involved, in control and confident in your plans, all while saving you time, effort and helping you avoid costly mistakes.